Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Got Pests? Call (918) 282-7621
- Do not Panic. Bed bugs can be removed with careful inspection and by using proper control methods.
- Do not try to kill bed bugs by using agricultural or garden pesticides. Using outdoor pesticides to control bed bugs can make you or your family very sick.
- Do not use products that appear to be “homemade” or “custom formulated.” Homemade products could be dangerous and they might make the problem worse.
- Do not use products that have labels in a non-English language.
- Do not apply pesticides directly to your body. This could make you very sick.
- Do not use rubbing alcohol, kerosene or gasoline. These chemicals may cause fires.
- Do not throw away your furniture. Beds and other furniture can often be treated for bed bugs. Throwing away your furniture can spread the bugs plus you will have to buy new furniture.
- Do not store things under the bed. Storing stuff under the bed gives bed bugs many new places to hide. This makes it more difficult to get rid of bed bugs.
- Do not move things from room to room. Moving your things from the room with bed bugs to another room in your house may spread the bed bugs.
- Call a professional pest management company that specializes in bed bug removal.