Mouse, Mice, Rats & General Rodent Control
|Rodent Mouse, Rodent Control|
Rodents are big problems for many households here in Oklahoma. They can be a serious problem for both residential and commercial properties including businesses related to the food industry. They are a serious pest control problem and if they are not controlled their populations can explode quickly.
Rodents such as mice and rats spread disease and contaminate both food and water. They can spread disease both through being a host for pests such as fleas and through other means. Their urine and feces can be contaminants to food. Lets face it, rodents don't need to be living in our homes or present in places we eat, buy food and store food in.
Typically rodenticides are used to control rodents. The problem with many rodenticide products is they break up easily and are carried off by mice, rats and other rodents leaving poisonous rodenticide in areas where other animals, children or pets could accidentally get in contact with.
EnviroTech Exterminating has recently started using the latest First Strike Soft Bait Rodent System for treatment of rodent infestations. So far, the results have been amazing. These soft baits work so well on rodents because of many factors. They are highly-effective, easy to use and very secure making this bait a great deal safer than other hard baits. They require the use of locking rodent bait stations so the product stays in a much safer to use container. The product also maintains palatability and integrity in both hot and cold environments so mice, rodents will feed on the product regardless of the weather.
- The active ingredient, difethialone, works in a single feeding for rapid results
- Can be quickly and securely fixed on horizontal or vertical rods in bait stations
- Maintains its integrity and shape at temperature extremes
- Aroma escapes through pouch to attract rodents and encourage feeding
- Easily identify if rats or mice are eating the bait based on feeding patterns
- Offers flexible dosing through single or multiple pouch placements
- Bittering agent added to help avoid accidental consumption
- Pouch is secure on the rods, greatly reducing chance of translocation by the rodents
- easy clean up as rodents consume the bait instead of scattering it
- Contains food grade oil and grains; peanut-free
- Bait is consistent throughout entire pouch, reducing debris
EnviroTech Exterminating of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma offers Rodent Control and Mouse Control, Mice Control for the Broken Arrow, Jenks, Bixby and Tulsa metro area of Oklahoma. Contact EnviroTech at (918) 282-7621. Visit us online at Tulsa Rodent Control.